Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Checkpoint

I've been massively busy lately with a huge amount of various projects, including getting ready for my 3 oldest kids' birthdays starting this coming Sunday. Thus, I haven't had much of a free opportunity to post here. I am, however, working on creating my pink wool supportive dress, and I will have a great deal to share with you about it, as well as some of the lessons I learned doing an experiment before starting the dress.  I just wanted to check in right now, though, to let you know that I haven't dropped off the face of the earth- I just seem to have misplaced all the extra time I have. *snort*

I've been doing some thought-sharing over at my other blog, Growing Up Medieval, so if you really miss me, I encourage you to check that out!

No comments:

Post a Comment