Friday, June 1, 2012

Did you notice?

Did you happen to notice that you can find The Compleatly Dressed Anachronist on Facebook, Flickr and Pinterest?  Use the buttons in the sidebar to connect with me elsewhere!

I'm also in a bit of an inspiration plateau as many of my regular blog reads have gone silent for a rather long period of time.  I'd love to know what medieval craft/costuming/history blogs you read, or sites that find inspiring to visit.  Let me know in the comments which ones you think I should check out.  And it's totally cool if you let me know about your own blog if you have one!

5 comments:

  1. I post my stuff on my Research Dumping Grounds here: http://research.fibergeek.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sylvie, I have been keeping up on your costuming (thanks to your Friday Five posts), and I absolutely love your new black waisted kirtle. I love that you pro and con-ed it- I think that's such an important step, and it's crucial if we're going to improve our skills as historical costumers. I can't wait to see your next cote!

      Delete
  2. I follow your blog and love it! Have my own at www.renikasanachronisticadventures.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Renika, When I look at the work of the people that read my blog, I am often humbled. Your embroideries are beautiful, your smocking and pleating and frilling are amazing! Thank you so much for alerting me to your blog- it's exactly the kind of inspiration I needed! And thank you so much for reading mine!

      Delete
  3. I know what you mean about an 'inspiration plateau'. I've felt that way for a bit...I've gotten distracted by other things. But I've been trying to keep up with reading what others write to help me stay inspired!! My blog is http://animbalanceofhumours.blogspot.com. Pop by and we'll chat!

    ReplyDelete