Thursday, March 29, 2012

I need to take my own advice

Even though I'd recommended to you the other day that you request swatches for fabric you think you might want to purchase, I failed to follow my own advice and, sight unseen, ordered some wool to use on the navy blue gown of my Garb Quest outfit.  Even thought the site said "Off-White", I relied a bit too heavily on the online image.  When it arrived, I was a bit disappointed with how "off" it really was.  It may, in fact, be a little too "not white" for what I wanted it for.  I'm going to have to think on it a bit.

I've started to update my fabric stash with all the new fabrics.  Right now, the gold wool entry is up. Go check it out!

Next on my list is to do a new "body block" pattern to use for my dark colored wool supportive gown.  Kind of dreading it, but it's got to happen at some point!

No comments:

Post a Comment