Sunday, September 4, 2011

Gearing Up for Some Changes

I'll post later this week about the progress on my blue linen test dress.  For now, I'd just like to mention that I'm getting ready to do a major overhaul of my website (and probably this blog as well).  I realized this morning that I hadn't been keeping up with putting new notes online, so I've kind of got a backlog.  I've also been meaning to do a better job designing the site, since the one up now was sort of an experiment for me to learn a bit more about website coding, and it's got some issues.  I've got some fun ideas kicking around for the new site, so I'm excited to focus on that for a while and get-er-done.

Oh, and I made Kara a kirtle and open hood for this past weekend:


Lee was decked out in a new cotehardie and hose:


And Owen was his usual self:

1 comment:

  1. What a darling family of children you have! They look adorable and I especially like Owens particolored tunic. Very dashing indeed!

    ReplyDelete