Friday, October 15, 2010

Snooze

I haven't made much progress with anything in the past several days, not sure why. Probably because I'm working on little sleep, and I'd rather veg out when I get home after work than pick up a project to work on. I've got to get cracking, though.

I normally attend Red Dragon, but with the kids, Dearg's work schedule and lack of funds, I have to skip it this year. So I'll be home all weekend, and though my house needs major cleaning, I really need to reserve a good chunk of time to adjusting my black linen dres for Royal Hunt. I'm hoping I can do the dress on Saturday so I have the rest of the week to get my frilled veil completed for the event as well.

So stay tuned. If everything goes according to plan I'll have something to report before next Saturday!