Thursday, December 10, 2009

Wow. It's almost a New Year.

Sorry I've been gone so long! The mundane things I had on my plate have actually taken more time and energy than I expected. I don't want to talk too much about it (I try to keep my mundane life separate from my SCA life), but if you're interested in what I've been up to, you can click here.

We skipped the event last weekend, so I've got no event news to share. I've got a couple of ideas for classes brewing, and I've got a plan to get my class notes and documentation online over the course of the next few months. I have some great step-by-step photos taken by my friend Lillian of all my veil styles that I'm eager to get together and show off.

Next on my plate, however, is the black linen dress. I'll be starting that immediately after Christmas (and my birthday- I turn the big 3-0 on the 26th!).

So, for the moment, I'm still laying low, but great things are ahead!

P.S. I just jumped over to this post on Racaire's blog- What a great idea! What an inspiration!