Saturday, January 3, 2009

New Year - So Much to Do!

Where to begin. I finished the smocked apron finally! I cheated, though, with my new sewing machine! I don't have a photo because I decided to give it as a 12th Night gift and it's already wrapped.

Let's see, what else.... I started the blue wool open hood as well. I started it kind of spontaneously, so I don't have photos of that either. I've still got to finish it, so I'll have some photos of that when I'm done with it.

Now that I have the sewing machine, I can get that pink Durer dress back into the pile. Though I could handsew it, it will just be easier to do it on the machine, and, right now, I'm all about easy.

I got a yard each of black and brown wool for my birthday. I'm not entirely sure what I'm going to do with them yet, but there are a couple of things on the list I could use them for. I might use the brown to replace the felt I used on my goller and the black for a hood. Maybe.