Wednesday, November 12, 2008

MIA

I've been kind of out of it the past few days. I had gall bladder removal surgery last Friday and have been taking it easy since. I've heard from many people who have also had their gall bladders removed that I will loose weight, potentially at a rapid pace. This has prompted me to hold off on creating the teal fitted dress for now. Instead, mom and I are going to try to tailor my current dresses a bit more, using what we now know about proper fit. I am so anxious to have a new dress, the decision to hold off was a tough one to make, but I spent a pretty penny on that wool- I'd hate to not be able to wear it in a year.

In other news, I finished the smocking on the apron (finally). I've got to hem up one side and add the waist strap still. One of these days I'll get back to it....

No comments:

Post a Comment