Sunday, April 19, 2015

Disaster Area


Keepin' it real.
After a full on "making blitz" over the past three months, my craft room is a mess. Scraps of dresses are strewn about the floor, and a bazillion embroidery bits and pieces are scattered across my desk. Add into that several mundane projects, a dash of crafting ADD, and voila- disaster area. So instead of doing a blog post for you today, I'm going to hole myself up with coffee and a trashcan, and see if I can straighten this mess out.

After all, that is what Spring is for, right?

1 comment:

  1. My sewing room looked just like that not too long ago. It got so I felt I couldn't even work in it! I spent a good couple of days cleaning up and it was well worth the effort. Good luck in digging out!

    animbalanceofhumours.com

    ReplyDelete