Saturday, February 5, 2011

Internet Round-Up : February


You may remember that one of the items on my "blogolution" list was the addition of monthly features. One of those is about to have its debut today- the Internet Round-Up. This will be a selection of links from various pages on the web that relate to a specific topic (which will be different each month.) These may be links to other blogs, dress diaries, articles, books, etc. It is my hope that this feature will become a mainstay of this blog and that you will find it helpful (if for no other reason that it introduces you to the websites of other people!)

This month's Internet Round-Up focuses on fabric buttons.

Crafty Agatha
Trish Stuff
A comparative study of extant garments in North-Western Europe (p.21)
A Stitch in Time (video)

So, that's it for this month's Internet Round-Up! Next month? I'm thinking aprons.

2 comments:

  1. What good timing! I was just beginning to look into making fabric buttons. Thanks for sharing the info!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WONDERFUL! I gave the square method a whack, and I think my life (or at least the garbing portion of it) is forever changed.

    ReplyDelete